Friday 27 April 2012

Skater Boy

Evening all : )  Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, been so busy and not had much time to craft.
I did manage this card today, even though it took me three attempts to colour it as my hand wouldn't stop shaking! lol.


I am entering the card into a few challenges:

totallygorjusschallenge - Boys and their toys
stamptacularsundaychallenge - loaded with layers
EmergencyCrafterschallenge - Bold and bright
Sketchandstashchallenge - Doreen's sketch 86 with new/neglected stash on your card too.

I have used both new and neglected stash on my card.  The image is something I've had for ages, but have never used before and I have used my lovely new My Minds Eye papers for the background and the layers.
Thank you for looking and hope you have a lovely weekend : )

Luv Michele xx

9 comments:

Céline said...

fab card, love the design and papers
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this skater boy - perfectly picked papers too. Fabulous card!

coops said...

fantastic male card michele.stunning image and i love your fab papers :D

xx coops xx

Bettina L. said...

Wow I love this skater boy and those papers you've used for this card are perfect for a boy. Loving the sentiment and that little buttons too. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx PS: Can you please turn off the double sided word verification??

Nelly said...

Love the colours and image, great card! thanks for joining us at Emergency crafters this week, Nelly X

Sue said...

A fabulous male card, lovely papers too
Thanks for joining us at SnS

Sue
xx

Unknown said...

What a cheery bright card, love the image and well put together, thanks for joining us again at Emergency Crafters and Good Luck. Jax

Doreen said...

fantastic card and image. Love the papers.
Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
Hugs
Doreen

Julie said...

Great card, Michelle! Fab image and great mix of papers! Thanks for joining us at SNS this fortnight! Juliexx

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk