Monday 16 April 2012

A couple of 1st Birthday cards

Afternoon all.  It looked so lovely and sunny out today, but when I went to put the washing out it was freezing, so not much chance of anything drying.  Fooled again! lol.  Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I didn't do as much crafting as I wanted and haven't had a chance play with my new goodies yet, but I have dug out another couple of cards to show you.
The first one was for my son's now ex-girlfriends nephew, I love this image and found the papers in a hot of the press book and thought they went really well.  It's a shame the photo isn't very good (again) lol, I really must learn to take better pics.


This next one is another first birthday card, this time for a relation of my daughter's fiance.  Again, I used papers from the Hot off the press baby papers book and am really pleased with the result.  The image is from Digistamp Boutique, which is a favourite of mine.  Once again, apologies for the pic.



Thank you for looking,
Luv Michele xx

 

4 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Michelle,
Two super cute cards,love the images and fab papers :) x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Michele
Tow gorgeous cards
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

gorgeous cards michelle.the images are so sweet and i love your colour combos :D

xx coops xx

Indian Wedding Cards said...

What a beautiful Birthday cards and I just love your story to go with it :)

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk