Thursday 12 April 2012

Oh I've missed it!

I'm so annoyed with myself right now.  I was going to enter this card into the Emergency Crafters Challenge this week but I've just seen that I've missed the deadline.  That just about sums up how things are going at the moment, lol.  Anyway, I hope you like it.  It's not a very good pic as the light isn't brilliant, but I think he's really cute : )


 
I know I promised to show some of the cards I've made recently and I will be doing that later. 

Bye for now and thanks for looking
Michele xx

2 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Michelle,
Such a cute card,love the sweet image,fab paper,flowers and border die :) x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous michelle.stunning spring border and i love the sweet chick :D

xx coops xx

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk