Monday 16 April 2012

Plain and Simple

Me again! Two posts in one day. There's no stopping me is there, lol
I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has left comments on my cards recently, they are much appreciated : )

This is a card I am entering into the Emergency Crafters Challenge  The theme this week is 'Plain and Simple'
I found this one quite difficult as I'm used to putting layers of papers and embellishments on my cards, so this is as simple as I could get it.


Thank you for looking
Luv Michele xx

 

4 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Michelle,
Another beautiful card :) x

coops said...

so stunning michelle.i love the cas design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining emergency crafters this week, what a beautifully simple yet elegant card, good luck, Jax

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining Emergency Crafters NJ X

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk