Wednesday, 31 December 2008
We had a great time with all the family round. I ate loads, which I said I wouldn't do, but I couldn't help myself! I enjoyed it though so that's the main thing.
I thought I would show you the last couple of things I was asked to make for Christmas whilst we are still in December, then I can forget about it for another year! The first one is the candle I was asked to make for my cousin, using the Mimi and Snowman stamp from Pink Gem Designs. She asked for 'anything Pink' as it was for her little girl, so I thought this image would be ideal and she loved it.
This one was for my son to give to his boss, Vicky. I chose Pink Petticoat papers and image for this card as he wanted something modern, 'no snowmen or hedgehogs' were his exact words!
He was very pleased with it and she loved it aswell.
Thanks for looking. Wishing you all a Happy New Year.
Tuesday, 23 December 2008
It is all better now though, so I would just like to Thank you all for your lovely comments this year, I really appreciate them all. I will catch up on all your blogs after Christmas, but in the meantime I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year.
Luv Michele xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wednesday, 17 December 2008
The rules are: You have to give the award to 5 others and link to their blog, aswell as who gave you the award.
These 5 people shall pass it on to another 5.
Then list 5 things you are addicted to.
So here are my 5 things:
1. My Family
5. Greys Anatomy (Oooh that McSteamy!)
The 5 people I have chosen to give this award to are: Erin, Sarah, Joey, Joy and Mina
Sorry if you already have it girls.
Off to let them know now. xxxxxxxx
In the meantime, I thought I would show you a few of the cards that I have been making, I didn't have time to take pics of them all as I made them, but managed these few. As you can see I love my Blue this Christmas and alot of my cards have been made with these Blue papers from Dovecraft.
These next few cards will be going to some ladies on the Docrafts Site, they should have received them now, so I know it's OK to put them on here.
Tuesday, 9 December 2008
I used my Winter Wonderland papers for this card and really love this cute snowman image. It's a pity the picture is a bit dark, but it's the best I could do today.
Saturday, 6 December 2008
I love the PB Hedgies and this is one of my favourite Christmas images. I have made a start on my family cards as I have so many to do and want to give them all out next Sunday when we are all together for another birthday, so I have a busy week ahead!
Tuesday, 2 December 2008
1. And this is really weird! I can only eat sandwiches if they are cut into triangles, or in half diagonally. I cannot even look at a sandwich that is cut in half or squares!! I know, I know, totally mad but I can't help it.
2. I believe in love at first sight - it worked for me!
3. I would love to visit Australia and climb to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
4. I would love to see the Grand Canyon (but not by helicopter)
5. I love music and always have something playing in the background whilst doing h/w and crafting.
6. I get hysterical at the sight of a moving daddy long legs. (especially if it's coming towards me!)
7. I know I will never get to do this, but I would love to cuddle a big Silverback Gorilla.
Now I have to tag 7 other people and I choose Vicky, Saz, Caz, Gina, Wendy, Babz and Alex
I thought I might find it hard not using my lovely papers, but I think I did OK with this one.
RED CARDSTOCK: Core'dinations
IMAGE: Penny Black
WHITE BACKGROUND: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
GEMS: from stash
Thanks for looking, Michele xxxxxxxx
Monday, 1 December 2008
1. I once went up in a helicopter and I hated every minute of it.
2. I hate Peanut Butter - the taste and the smell. Urgh!
3. I love rollercoasters - the faster the better.
4. I love karaoke.
5. I love reading, when I get the chance and when I'm not blogging! I love anything by Harlen Coben.
6. One of my most treasured possessions is a photo of Donny Osmond and he has signed it "Happy 40th Birthday Michele, love Donny"
7. I am so glad I started my blog and got to meet so many lovely bloggers.
I now have to tag 7 other people and let them know they have been tagged.
The 7 people I am tagging are: Joy, Caz, Gina, Tara, Mina, Caroline, and Natalie.
Bye for now, Michele xxxxxxxx
I was given this award a couple of weeks ago, but was chuffed to receive it again. It says I have to pass it on to 5 other people, but there are so many great blogs I visit it is getting harder to choose, so to anyone who visits my blog and hasn't received it yet, this is for you!
Bye for now, Michele xxxxxxx