Monday 1 December 2008

I've ben tagged!

I have been tagged by Erin and for this I have to share 7 interesting facts about myself. I don't know if there are that many interesting things about me, but here goes.


1. I once went up in a helicopter and I hated every minute of it.
2. I hate Peanut Butter - the taste and the smell. Urgh!
3. I love rollercoasters - the faster the better.
4. I love karaoke.

5. I love reading, when I get the chance and when I'm not blogging! I love anything by Harlen Coben.
6. One of my most treasured possessions is a photo of Donny Osmond and he has signed it "Happy 40th Birthday Michele, love Donny"
7. I am so glad I started my blog and got to meet so many lovely bloggers.
I now have to tag 7 other people and let them know they have been tagged.
The 7 people I am tagging are:
Joy, Caz, Gina, Tara, Mina, Caroline, and Natalie
.

Bye for now, Michele xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for the tag michelle, hmmmmm, I'm having a ponder...... so i could be some time, lol!! xx

Joy said...

Thanks Michele for tagging me. I must try and think of some facts, this could take a while.

Joy xx

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk