Tuesday 2 December 2008

Tagged agin!

I've been tagged again! This time by Erin and Angel4031. I had to think of 7 random or wierd facts about myself and as I have just done something similar a couple of days ago, I have had to think about this one.


1. And this is really weird! I can only eat sandwiches if they are cut into triangles, or in half diagonally. I cannot even look at a sandwich that is cut in half or squares!! I know, I know, totally mad but I can't help it.
2. I believe in love at first sight - it worked for me!
3. I would love to visit Australia and climb to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
4. I would love to see the Grand Canyon (but not by helicopter)
5. I love music and always have something playing in the background whilst doing h/w and crafting.
6. I get hysterical at the sight of a moving daddy long legs. (especially if it's coming towards me!)
and finally......
7. I know I will never get to do this, but I would love to cuddle a big Silverback Gorilla.
Now I have to tag 7 other people and I choose Vicky, Saz, Caz, Gina, Wendy, Babz and Alex

Michele xxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thank you Michele will sort this out when I've had time to think about it.
Wendy x

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk