Friday 13 April 2012

Off to School Ava

Evening all. Time to show you one of the cards I've made over the last few months whilst I;ve been away from blogland.
This is a card I made for my God-daughter, Demi who started school in September.  She was so excited about starting school, getting a uniform and making lots of new friends, so when I saw this cute little image of Ava, I just had to make her a card to wish her luck on her first day : )








She loved the card and even thought it looked a bit like her. 
The image is by Digistamp Boutique and is coloured with Promarkers.  The letters for Demi were cut on my cricut and the rest is from my crafty stash.

Thanks for looking,
luv Michele xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!!

coops said...

gorgeous card michele.i love the fab shape and lilac colours and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Michelle,
Pretty card,lovely image and gorgeous papers :) x

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk