Sunday 15 April 2012

Ally Pally

I had a lovely time yesterday visiting the craft show at Ally Pally, even though it was a really short visit............I was only there for an hour and a half and I ran out of money! lol.  I think I was a bit too organised to be honest.  I had a list of things I needed and wanted and was like a woman on a mission as soon as I stepped through the door, lol.  I wished I'd looked around for a bit and had a mooch, but hey ho, i got everything on my list and a little bit more so I was happy.


I look forward to having a play with everything this afternoon, as I have the house to myself and can craft 'til I sleep, lol
Enjoy your Sunday, hopefully I'll have something to show you later.

Take care
luv Michele xx

1 comment:

coops said...

fabulous goodies hun.enjoy playing :D

xx coops xx

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk