Friday 16 January 2009

Sketch Saturday Card

Hi everyone, it's been ages since I made a card - before Christmas actually, but it's nice to be back and making cards again. I have been quite busy this week, but wanted to show you the card I have made for the Sketch Saturday Challenge.



The card is also a Friendship card for a lady on the Docrafts site, where the theme this month was to try something new, so I have paper pieced Daisy's clothes. I was really pleased with it and hope the lady in question likes it when she receives it.
I'll upload other cards later.
Thanks for looking
Michele xxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Michele a truly stunning card hunny. I just adore these papers and that adorable little image! hugs Linda x

JACKIE said...

Awwwww Michele your card is lovely, got this stamp on my most wanted list along with anotehr 10 million or so.lol....Just wanted to say hiya and thanks for following my blog...if you pop over I have a little something for you hope you like it chick...hugs and happy crafting.
Jackie xx

Wendy said...

This is beautiful Michelle, love everything about it
Wendy x

Alex said...

Hi Michele, I have just given you an award! Check it out on my blog!

Love, Alex

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, I love this image and the papers are lovely. x

Tara said...

Lovely card Michele, this is so pretty! xx

gina g said...

love this image and the card is gorgeous, love the colours you have used. gina xx

Georgia said...

Thank you for your comment on my card - I was so pleased! This card is really beautiful!
Love from,

Georgia xx

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk