Sunday 18 January 2009

More Awards!

Wow! I am so chuffed! I have been given 3 awards today. I do love getting awards. The Butterfly Award and the Fabulous Blog Award were given to me by Jackie. Thank you so much Jackie, it's so kind of you, I really appreciate you choosing me. I will not be passing these awards on as I have already done the 5 things I am addicted to on another post and passed it on, but if you haven't been awarded these before then these are for you from me.


The next award I received is the Encouragement Award, given to me by Alex and Jackie. Thank you so much ladies.

The rules of this Award are:
Put the Award on your blog.
Put a link to the person who gave it to you.
Nominate 5 other people to receive the Award.
Leave them a comment on their blog.
The 5 people I have chosed are: Caroline, Joy, Mina, Erin and Vicky
Off to let them know now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you Michele for your lovely comment on my card and for the lovely award, I shall pop it onto my blog later on.

Joy xx

Vicky said...

thankyou so much for the award you sent me!!!! i really appreciate it!!!xxxxx

Georgia said...

Hello Michele,
I've left you something on my blog...
Love, Georgia xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Well done on the awards. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck in the draw. Kim

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk