Wednesday 28 January 2009

I've been tagged! & More awards

I've been tagged by Sarah ,Clarky J and Sue. This is an unusual but fun tag. You have to go where you keep your photos on your computer, go to the 6th folder and choose the 6th picture. Upload the picture to your blog and write a bit about what is going on in the pic. I really liked doing this one as I never knew what photo I was going to get and I was dreading it being one of me.


But I needn't have worried as my photo is of my hubby Kevin and Demi, our God-daughter. Demi comes to visit us a couple of times a week and always gets a book out of her toy box for Kevin or myself to read and she sits there the whole time! Her fave books are anything to do with 'In The Night Garden' which is what Kevin is reading her in this picture.

Now I have to tag 6 other people and I have chosen: Erin, Gina, Debs, Mina, Alex and Wendy

I have also received some awards which I love to receive, so a big Thank you to Sarah who has given me this 'Nice Blog Award'. I have to pass this on to 6 other people and the 6 I have chosen are: Wendy, Joy, Mina, Joey, Alex and Georgia

I was also given this 'Kreativ Award' by Gina and Sarah, but will not be passing this one on as I did so a couple of weeks ago, but Thank you very much ladies, I really appreciate you thinking of me.

And, last but not least is this 'Honest Scrap Award' from Joey. Thank you Joey, it has really made my day getting all these awards.

The rules for this award are:
a) List 10 honest things about yourself, making them interesting.
b) Pass it on to 7 other bloggers who you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap.
The 7 people I have chosen are: Alex, Wendy, Joy, Debs, Mina, Sarah and Tara.
Well I'm off to see if I can even think of 10 interesting things about myself and will update later.
Michele xxx

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww thanks Michele I'll sort out my blog later
Wendy x

Georgia said...

Hi Michele,
Thanks ever so much for the award - I really appreciate it!
Love, Georgia xxx

Joey said...

Hi Michele, thanks muchly for the award I shall blog it a bit later :O) xxx

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk