Sunday 25 January 2009

Happy Birthday Demi

My God-daughter Demi will be 2 tomorrow and her mum asked me to make her card for her. She picked the image, as Demi loves teddies and said she wanted Pink, but no flowers as Demi will pull them off! It's true though, they are the first thing she goes for when she comes into my craft room, flowers and buttons. I can't say no to her though, so she has her own little bag with some flowers in. She loves to put a flower on her mouth and blow it into the air! lol. Her mum was over the moon with the card and although my bow could be better, I liked it too. I am a bit hit and miss with bows, one day they come out great and others well, they don't!


I still have to finish my card, so will upload that tomorrow.
Thanks for looking.
Michele xx

13 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Michele, this is beautiful, love the gingham, I am sure Demi will love it. joey xxx

Wendy said...

This is lovely Michele, love the soft colours
Wendy x

Kirsten Alicia said...

Awww, this is so cute! Happy birthday to Demi for tomorrow. Bows drive me crazy too, sometimes I can tie one in seconds, but more often it takes AGES to get it right. :) Kirsten x.

Joy said...

Hi Michele, What a lovely card, it is absolutely gorgeous, Demi will love it.

Joy xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Lovely card, such a sweet FF image. Love the gingham paper looks lovely.
Lyndsey xx

Tara said...

Very sweet card Michele, I just love that pink gingham paper! xx

Georgia said...

Hi!
I love this card - the paper is really nice as well as the image! I bet she'll love it!
Georgia xxxx

gina g said...

aww she will luv it i'm sure its lovely. gina xx

Natalie said...

This is so pretty. x

Unknown said...

Love your blog think I hopped over from Joeys x Hope your happy that I have tagged you! Hop over to mine to see x
Janet

gina g said...

Hi Michele its me again there is something on my blog for you. luv gina xx

Joey said...

Hi Michele theres a little something for you on my blog. joey xxx

Sarah said...

Great card, love the colours you’ve used. I have tagged you and left something for you on my blog!

Sarah x

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk