Tuesday 1 December 2009

Saturday Sketch Challenge

Hello again,
I have managed to do some crafting this week, despite having conjunctivitis and a bad back, both of which are thankfully a lot better now and I have have entered this card in the Sketch Saturday Challenge.

I really love this image by Wendy at Digital Doodling, called 'Mrs Tilly Claus'. I have paper pieced her outfit and I'm not sure it works, but have given her white ear muffs instead of colouring in all her hair the same colour. (let me know what you think!)
Papers and ribbon are from stash and the sentiment is from Personal Impressions 'tis the season'.
take care all
Michele xx

4 comments:

coops said...

fantastic card, love the image and great layout.love the rich deep colours.hugs coops.xx

Angela said...

A lovely card. I have this image still to use, hopefully will get it done over the w/end. Angela x

Wendy M said...

Michele - this is really beautiful. I am going to add it to the Visitor's Gallery on Digital Doodling xx

Wendy M said...

Meant to say - the white ear muffs are brilliant and really set off the whole image xx

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk