Tuesday 1 December 2009

Over the Moon!

Hi everyone I hope you are all well.
I don't think I have mentioned it on here before, but a month after my lovely Dad passed away in August, hubby and I did a sponsored climb of Mount Snowdon to raise money for the cancer unit where my Dad was treated. It was very tough, especially as it rained on us the whole time and my legs wanted to give up more than once! but it was also a very emotional moment when we finally reached the top. This week, we received the last of our sponsorship money in and were amazed and over the moon to discover we had raised £630.00!! We are so chuffed and I know my Dad would be too as he knew we were planning to do the climb, so HUGE thanks to everyone who supported us, we couldn't have done it without you all. My biggest thanks go to my hubby Kevin, cos without his encouragement and massaging my legs to keep them going I don't think I would've made it up there!
Take care
Michele xx

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Wow, congratulations Michele, that's fantastic! I can't believe how much money you've raised and for such a good cause too! :)
Love, Georgia cc

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk