Tuesday 31 March 2009

My Birthday haul from The Glitterpot

Here it is! This is all the lovely craft goodies my hubby bought me from the Glitterpot on Saturday. I had such a great time, looking through the shop at all the lovely goodies and the ladies there are so friendly and helpful.

I was walking around, putting things in my basket, waiting for Kevin to say 'stop' but as you can see I had to wait a while! I couldn't believe all the stuff he bought me. I was thoroughly spoilt!
I ended up with 20 Doodlebug papers, 5 Tildas, 3 Penny Blacks, 3 paper pads, fancy corners embossing folders for my cuttlebug and the distressed stripes embossing folder and some adhesive pearls. Didn't I do well!

My God-daughter Demi came round and gave me this lovely big block of choccie (which I still haven't eaten yet!) and Kevin laughed and rolled his eyes when I said ' ooh look at that brown ribbon - that's going on a card' Well, we crafters do think like that don't we!
Well, I hope you like all my goodies, I just don't know what I'm going to use first!
Take care and thanks for looking
Love Michele xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

kay said...

i am so jealous...lol,enjoy your birthday goodies and the choccie
kayx

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk