Sunday 15 February 2009

One card - no photo!

Hello again, I hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day with lots of lovely treats. I can't believe it's nearly 2 weeks since I last posted! I haven't made that many cards either this week to be honest and the one I did make I forgot to photograph before I delivered it! I have done a bit of blog-hopping this week though and seen lots of wonderful creations - you are such a talented bunch!
I hope to get some cards made this week and enter some challenges and hopefully will get my SIL to photograph the card I made for her to give her friend for her 60th birthday so I can post it on here.
Thanks for stopping by
Michele xx

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I will look forward to seeing more of your creations when you get there.
Wendy x

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk