Hi everyone, well I logged on this morning to find I had been tagged by Erin.
The rules are:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some wierd.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now I have to tell you 7 facts about me, and I'm not as normal as you may think!!
1. One of my most treasured possessions is a 10" x 8" photo of Donny Osmond which he signed "Happy 40th Birthday Michele, Love Donny".
2. I love chocolate!
3. Now, it gets wierd. I can only eat sandwiches that are cut into triangles or in half diagonally!
I cannot even look at a sandwich that is cut in squares! Told you I was wierd! lol
4. I have several phobias, but the worst one is daddy long legs. I get hysterical if they start to move and have to leave the room.
5. I love playing games and regularly get together with my cousins for games nights and play poker once a month.
6. I am quite forgetful and recently put 2 eggs on to boil and forgot about them until I heard a popping noise from the kitchen - the water had boiled away and my eggs were bouncing around the pan!
7. I am married to the most wonderful man, who is just so supportive of what I love to do and we had our 25th Wedding Anniversary in July.
The 7 people I am tagging are:
3. Jills Cards
4. Me and Lilg
6. Simply Jools