Saturday 11 October 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

Hi everyone, well I logged on this morning to find I had been tagged by Erin.

The rules are:

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some wierd.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now I have to tell you 7 facts about me, and I'm not as normal as you may think!!

1. One of my most treasured possessions is a 10" x 8" photo of Donny Osmond which he signed "Happy 40th Birthday Michele, Love Donny".

2. I love chocolate!

3. Now, it gets wierd. I can only eat sandwiches that are cut into triangles or in half diagonally!
I cannot even look at a sandwich that is cut in squares! Told you I was wierd! lol

4. I have several phobias, but the worst one is daddy long legs. I get hysterical if they start to move and have to leave the room.

5. I love playing games and regularly get together with my cousins for games nights and play poker once a month.

6. I am quite forgetful and recently put 2 eggs on to boil and forgot about them until I heard a popping noise from the kitchen - the water had boiled away and my eggs were bouncing around the pan!

7. I am married to the most wonderful man, who is just so supportive of what I love to do and we had our 25th Wedding Anniversary in July.

The 7 people I am tagging are:

1. Natalie
2.
Vicky
3.
Jills Cards
4.
Me and Lilg
5.
Angel4031
6.
Simply Jools
7.
Sarah


2 comments:

MeandLilG said...

Hi there! Great blog, love your stuff! And thanks for the tag... no really.... I don't have 7 interesting things to tell anyone!!!!

Hugs xxx

NGCARDS said...

Hello Shelley, I did indeed get your comment about the tagging but I've already done it before lol nice of you to pass me it though! Love your cards, just had a look now xx

you can contact me by e-mail at shelley-28@live.co.uk